Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Debut!

Wow...a blog....my blog....Wow....

     This is going to be quite an adventure.  There are so many changes going on in my life that while I won't go sharing EVERYTHING, there will be sharing.
     I am a 30-something on her way down the aisle, getting an Etsy store up and running, as well as mom to a very human-like Yorkie named Freddie.  Along with this, I am a relatively new vegan.  This has been the hardest, best most obviously right decision I've ever made.  While I don't regret it, like Alicia Silverstone, the craving for BBQ ribs does come over me once in a blue moon.
     I hope to discuss various things so that they are released from my brain where they crowd one another and give me headaches.  Hopefully I inspire a new way of thinking or a new idea for others as well.  Exactly what this blog will be, I'm not sure.  Like me, it will probably be in a constant state of evolving.  Well, here I go....

Wow....a blog entry.... my blog entry.... Yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment