Thursday, March 17, 2011

Free DIY Wedding Invites

As a budding graphic designer who did her own invitations... (crazy, YES! -- worth it? YES, YES, YES!) Anywhoo, one of the things I wanted to do was try and share my invite with others.  The basics have been left out for you to fill in as necessary.

As I am not sure how it will look right now, I will post just the invite. If I get requests for more, I will post the coordinating bottle tags, bottle labels, mailing labels and RSVPs too.  This was for a message in a bottle wedding invitation, so if anyone is having a destination or beach wedding, this might be for you!

There are some crafty tutorials on the web but I am more that willing to post my winning tutorial here!  So here is the basic invite:

The font was Baroque Script. I've not worked out how to make this an editable download so if you like it or want something similar, email me and let me know! 

What do yo think?

No comments:

Post a Comment