Sunday, March 20, 2011

New York City Vegetarian Food Festival!

I am so excited there is going to be a veg fest of sorts in New York City next month!  There are events like crazy on the west coast and quite a few in Philly and Boston, I think, but it is nice to have one so close to home.  Check out the website(click on the title post above).  It is going to be on April 3, and I will so be there!

I am going to be selling items from my Forever Always Amber Etsy store, with a focus on the vegan/veg related items.  Even if you are not veg and would never consider going veg (like I once thought 2 years ago), if you are in the area and can check it out, do so! You are sure to be surprised, and your tastebuds will definitely thank you.  I GAH-RUN-TEE!  Come by and say "hi!" I'll be at the The Vegan Guide to NYC table with my hubby to be.

It will run from 10am to 6pm at:
 The Altman Building
135 West 18th Street (Between 6th and 7th Avenues)
New York City


No comments:

Post a Comment