Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Store

This is my Etsy store started only a few months ago.  Getting an internet based business off the ground is truly hard work!  It has been a roller coaster and some days I am up, and other days...not so up.

I definitely feel envy from people who have just one passion or interest screaming their name.  I feel sometimes like I have multiple personalities and each one has a different craft or medium or idea and EVERYONE wants to be heard!  In time the store will find it's voice.

For now, I have a lot to do to refine it so that the voices can calm down!  I do have favorites in the store and sometimes feel like a "bad mom" for not giving the other babies the same love and attention! I wonder if other Etsy artists feel the same or I'm just crazy...

Here are some of my likes...

The bookmarks are based on my art, I love single fluid lines...



These two are lock charms that can be worked into your hair for a dangling design!

 These are my "get 'em talking" wine charms...Fun, no?


These are some of my polymer clay creations....


This is another item based off my artwork, in hammered copper wire...

My "works of art" wine charms...


What do you think? Am I just schizo or do they all work somehow?  Helpful comments are ALWAYS welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment